Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I must Apologize

Post Thanks / Like

Default I must Apologize

I really did not properly introduce myself. I threw up this add about my jigs and I am sure alot of people just said "look another guy trying to rip us off" and I do not blame anyone for thinking that. I wanted to get the word out about my new invention and was really excited about it, I believe that excitement clouded my better judgement. My name is Alan I do own a legit fishing equipment business I started the first of the year '06. I wanted to start an internet based business that would give the best service and price possible...I was tried of calling the BIG tackle shops and having some dope on the other line not knowing a single answer to questions I had about certain products....I had one guy tell me he didn't even fish!!!! I love to fish and have used most of the products I sell...if I don't know an answer I will find out and call you right back.I can beat the prices of the Big guys and we have great service.I invented the Glow-Strike in '05 and went into production in early '06. I am trying to sell these, I think it is a great product and wanted to share it with as many people as I could. I knew from the start I wasn't going to get rich but knew I would meet alot of great people and learn alot from others as well....you can't buy anything like that.I have been on alot of sites and truly the members at Crappie.com are the nicest I have met. There is a real sence of helping others here and I believe I found a new home.Again I apologize for showing up like a door to door salesman and apreiciate everybodys kindness and help.
    Thank You
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from N.C. I have not personally used your product, but I have been with someone that has. And I know that what you say about your product is true. So again I say Welcome!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Don't sweat it Dude....

Alan,
    These are all good people here. I personally know where you are coming from, and can sympathize.
    The only difference is I wanted so much to become a part of the crappie.com family that I hid my identity, only to be discovered by a crappie.com member later. :o
    There were a few that took offence and sent me nasty PM’s, but they had problems and issues with others also that led to them being banned from the forum.

Don’t sweat it Dude, because there’s always a few folks that will have a problem with the way you comb your hair, if you know what I mean.

Now let’s talk fishin’ & catchin’

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks FE!!!

Whether you've noticed or not, I'm one of the biggest opponents to one time posters spamming the members on here, but this isn't my site. Now with fishing reports, talking about other things than your products, and getting to know the people and the site, it appears that either you aren't selling anything or you've come to see that there is more to this site than just other people's money. This is a fine place to be with fine people and I think that it will grow with your input and knowledge and likewise you'll gain from the input and knowledge that comes from here. Thanks for the apology.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Wink glowing bullet

If I would get a glow jig and use it under a bullet bobber I would have the best 1-2 combo never sold in a store!!! :p Good thing this site is here, what would we do wthout it!!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 5489 From Toledo Bend Texas!

Even though we have been talking through email and on the phone I still wanted to welcome you here.

Skip
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 12-17-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Ohio. I am also new to to site. But enough with the pleasantries, WHERE are my JIGS. LOL. I hope they do work, I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Pasadena Texas.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel that is alright to sell some products on this site as long as it is not the only reason you are here. I am always looking for a way to improve my catch and look forward to getting your jigs to see if they help. I will post results after I use your jigs. I hope they come soon 'cause I think they will be fun.

MAY YOUR BOBBERS SUBMERGE AND YOUR LINES BE TIGHT!
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with a dealer joining our site giving all crappie.com members a discount on all merchandise! :D

As long as you're here for chatting and making friends there's nothing wrong at all with selling a few jigs and the such as long as you're not trying to push them down anyone's throat. Welcome aboard from Georgia.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.