Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: outdoors people are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Talking outdoors people are the best

just fell like talking this morning. wanted to say that fishers and hunters are best friendlieast people there are. you can pull up to any boat launch or fishing hole and carry on like youve known each other for years. granted there are those few cantancarus ones. and the ones that want keep everything secret abvout there catch, ask em if they caught any and they say a couple when there boat is barely staying afloat cause of the weight of all they caught, but you get to know them and they are like everyone else, just as nice and friendly as can be. well tha tis enouhgh for know just wanted to say that i am proud to be part off a group that can be labled as good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i agree speed. ive meet some lifelong friends fishing and hunting. I really dont even hang around people that dont fish or hunt much. They just dont understand
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Driller I agree, seems like everybody else is from a different breed altogether

Post Thanks / Like

People who hunt and fish are great. I have ran into a couple that I could not get along with but run into more that have never seen me before but will talk to you like they've known you all your life. I at least hope I am the same way.
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with everyone above. I have traveled many miles huntin and fishin, Have met many wonderful people in the out doors. I have also met some not so friendly, it seems that they just have a chip on their shoulders. They are missing so much in life. A smile, kind word to someone can open so many doors.

Gonefission
    Bill

TroutCatchr1977 Guest

I love being outdoors!! My co-workers call me a tomboy but it's ok. My husband loves the fact I don't scream when I have to bait my own hooks and I don't need someone to interrupt their fishing time to take my fish off the hook. I would love to hunt, but frankly I don't know any hunters that wants a girl tagging along with them. I don't want to hunt alone and by "trial and error" so I'll just be happy I can fish!!

Post Thanks / Like

Amen. That's the very reason I cut up my tie and burned my suit in protest of submitting to the corporate world. My back is still sore from all the stabbings, but I hope to be fully recovered soon. It was killing me. But now, every angler and hunter I've encountered, with a few exceptions, are at least respectfully polite and supportive. The greatest of these is a really sweet looking blonde from Athens, GA. What better support can a man have than a woman working hard to support and save her man's health. She's the winner and I'll gladly take the podium to proclaim her achievements. If you don't think you can find a way outdoors, call me and we'll find a way. Life is definitely too short and must be spent at the utmost.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Darryl, I got me one of those sweet little blondes too. Only she is from Alabama.

To put it simply, my dad, grandad, and all my uncles were all outdoor people. I can't imagine NOT being an outdoorsmen. It is in my blood. I hope I fall in the category of one of those nice people!.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

I got one of those blondes also. Several years younger, Norwegian, born in Okinawa. Lived several years in Italy. Air Force brat. Fishes and takes care of baiting her own hook and removing the fish from the hook. Hunts deer with me and guts her own deer. Brings me a cold frosty opened when I need one. Life is great!!:D :D