Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Late report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Late report

Getting the new computer setup now I can post again . Last weekends fishing started on fri morn. and it was windy so I stuck with crappie and got 46 up to 13 1/2 in and 11 yellow perch 1 bass about 2lb and some pickeral. On sat. morn I went for speckle trout in the shallows of tangier sound was still windy at 1st light then let up. I got 17 rockfish in the 18 to 20 in. range but no specs . My buddy got 7 in the area that night after dark. Did some exploring checking out different spots had fun with the rock. Went to st michaels on sun. to the chesapeake bay maritime museum and mothers day dinner on the water took mom of course.Still got to set up the picture thing on this computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report. I was in OC over the Mothers Day weekend. I had a couple rods in the truck and stopped at a couple freshwater ramps on the way back home to Easton. I caught a bunch of pickeral, a yellow perch, a couple bass, a dozen crappie (4 keepers up to 13 inches) and a couple catfish. I have to laugh at myself because I threw out my little telescopic rod with a minnow and bobber and laid against a piling and walked down a bulkhead casting a shad dart and minnow. When I returned my pole was nowhere to be found. It took almost an hour of jigging to snag onto my rod in the water. The catfish was still on it too. About a two pounder released. I got to learn and stop doing that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MDsteve View Post
    Nice report. I was in OC over the Mothers Day weekend. I had a couple rods in the truck and stopped at a couple freshwater ramps on the way back home to Easton. I caught a bunch of pickeral, a yellow perch, a couple bass, a dozen crappie (4 keepers up to 13 inches) and a couple catfish. I have to laugh at myself because I threw out my little telescopic rod with a minnow and bobber and laid against a piling and walked down a bulkhead casting a shad dart and minnow. When I returned my pole was nowhere to be found. It took almost an hour of jigging to snag onto my rod in the water. The catfish was still on it too. About a two pounder released. I got to learn and stop doing that.
    Thats good stuff , I dropped a rod off the blackwater river bridge when I was a kid and my buddy s shad dart hooked my dart and we got the rod back.