Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rebel Wee R,, Deep Wee R .... NO MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rebel Wee R,, Deep Wee R .... NO MORE

Found out today that the company that owns Rebel lures quit making the wee r and deep wee r. Yes, the crappie crank r series is a a deep wee r, but still to bad that a lot of classic colors and patterns will be no more. I don't see much on here about the deep wee r or crappie crank r having many fans but it is one of my favorite baits and I hate to see it start to fade out.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, most people here are in the bandits, they fly off the shelves were I work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dongotto View Post
    Found out today that the company that owns Rebel lures quit making the wee r and deep wee r. Yes, the crappie crank r series is a a deep wee r, but still to bad that a lot of classic colors and patterns will be no more. I don't see much on here about the deep wee r or crappie crank r having many fans but it is one of my favorite baits and I hate to see it start to fade out.
    If this is a favorite lure of yours and some buddies, I would contact Pradco directly via their web site and see if they can make and paint a custom order for you. They may have minimum orders like a gross (144) before they manufacture. But worth the try, nothing ventured nothing gained. Good luck!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The Rebel Crappie Crank-Rs are great and another good crappie crank is the Lindy Shadling, its a little longer and slimmer and it has a good wiggle, they come in two sizes and run about like bandit 200s and 300s.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Man I hate when they phase out older classic lures that catch the fool out of fish. The deep wee r has been a great walleye trolling lure for me. Definately gonna miss it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have many more Bandit cranks than any other, however, I like the Rebel cranks and have had good success with them. When I'm pulling with six rods, there will be two of three Rebels on them.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go guys. Get them while you can.

rebel wee r | eBay

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING