Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Day Weekend...Where're Ya Headed?

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 Day Weekend...Where're Ya Headed?

With the 3 day weekend getting closer I know most of you guys are gonna get some fishing in:D. Due to gas prices I'll be staying close to town. I figure I can hit maybe three of the smaller lakes per a day. Shadow, Spring, and Dolloff sound like good bets for largemouths. Getting a little tired of smallies so I'm gonna target largemouth in heavy brush and maybe do some night fishing for channel cats at Green Lake. Maybe spend Sat afternoon filling a cooler with slab crappie for a BBQ/Fish Fry on Monday.

Where Ya Headed?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Sup Slab? Is There A Website For Local Moon Table That You Know Of? Also The Kid Has Been Striking Out Bad Down At Ohop. I Feel Like I'm Becoming A Sith Lord Because The Force Is Weak In Me And The Darkside Is Calling Me, Anyway I'll Holla.

Post Thanks / Like

i was thinking of maybe hitting up kapowsin and renting a boat. i am kinda limited without a boat . if anyone knows of any good shore spots to catch some fish i would apreciate it.
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you can get sun/moon rise and set info here: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html I hear you though. It's been a slow spring so far with all this off and on good weather. The fish are there but you have to fish hard to catch 'em. I really hope the Snake River is good to me next weekend. I've heard the water is up high, cold, and cloudy so it's gonna be tuff out there.

CK, Kapowsin sounds like a plan. There should be something biting down there. You could work the docks, shoreline, and point at Burbank Park as well.

Post Thanks / Like

burbank has been good to me the past couple years for smallies and perch. i just hope those stupid sticklebacks would finish spawning. thats all i could get last time i went there. i might try coulon a little more to......
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thx Slab / Good Luck

ImaginThat Guest

A quick Hi to you guys, you probably know me from a few other sites. Slab if you need a partner for Spring or Shadow I'm less than 10 mins. from either. Shadow was doin good last week nothin to big but non stop action. And Spring has always mistified me for bass, trout were always good. FYI you no theres Crappie in both right

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome ImaginThat. I love fishing those two lakes. Shadow can be a riot sticking 20+ little guys in a day. I've only hooked one monster bass in there and she broke me off in some thick cover. I've heard of guys getting some nice ones out of there though. Spring on the other hand has some NICE fish in it. Never tried for crappie in Spring but Shadow has been good to me in the past. I'll shoot ya a PM if I head up that way this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I may go try one of those smaller lakes since washington/union dont like me very much.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be finishing up my yardwork this weekend so I can start chasing summer runs June 1st! I'll still find time to stalk Slabking to find out where the slabs are located!

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast