Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apology to Slab

Post Thanks / Like

Default Apology to Slab

I recently posted a Thanks Slab in the main forum about the having to click several times on the mouse to get the screen to come back to the previous page because it actually did seem to be working great right then.
    I did not know at the time it was still doing that problem and i am truly sorry for stirring the pot. It was totally un-intentinal and i no way would abide being a smart @## on your web site.
    I truly enjoy all the fine reading and information this site provides. It is the easiest site to move around on and read or post comments on and I would like to thank you for maintaining such a clean and family type site. Please accept my appoligy. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

No problem Ferdi. I appreciate feedback, and I try to run it the best I can. You can tell me anything, I've been running this site since 1996 so I really do have thick skin. No worries. But sometimes certain interfaces might slow it down, like the Facebook interface. Pappy said at that time that he was seeing it as the issue. It does happen occasionally and if it happens too often maybe I need to remove the interface. Other than that, I have made lots of changes and improvements on the site and server lately, it should be running good. If it's not I need to know.

Oh, and thank you for the kind comments about the site Ferdi. It really is a nice place to visit and post, isn't it. We got tons of great members here.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

happens to me every day. have to click the back button up to 7 times
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

I am having the same issue on the Ne board but found out that Chris is connecting to the site thru facebook and that is when I have the same issue. Instead of just clicking on the back arrow, go to the drop down arrow and then go to which forum you want, and it only takes one click instead of several. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I never click the back button. I click on the breadcrumbs. It's right below the dark area at the top of the page, looks kinda like what I copied below:

I would just click on "Main Crappie Fishing Forum" on that line. The page changes all the time, this way you are not using the browser back function, you're using the website's link. Not sure what's happening to those that are encountering the "back button" problem, but I'll try using it to see if I encounter it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I tried that direction Slab and there is no problem going that route. I don't use Facebook at all because of the smart comments all the time but now that I see the the way of getting around the back click I will be fine. "YOU DA MAN" Thanks again. Ferdi aka Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    I never click the back button. I click on the breadcrumbs. It's right below the dark area at the top of the page, looks kinda like what I copied below:

I would just click on "Main Crappie Fishing Forum" on that line. The page changes all the time, this way you are not using the browser back function, you're using the website's link. Not sure what's happening to those that are encountering the "back button" problem, but I'll try using it to see if I encounter it.

Post Thanks / Like

Who needs Facebook w/ a site like this...all my friends are right here!

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree get rid of Facebook so we can use the Back Arrow. Us old guys arent good with a change.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

what in the world are you talking about???????????
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

What is "Face Book"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast