Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: my night fishing light decision

Post Thanks / Like

Default my night fishing light decision

I decided im going to by the 102 led reel-lite, can anyone tell if they have used it. If so how did it work for you?

I want a couple of personal replies from people who have used it cause i cant watch any demo videos cause my phone is messed up

Im very comfident about it cause i plan to use it on the ross barnett off public docks because nobody is there at the dock at night and it has a decent drop off and not far from the channel.

Has anyone fished the ross at night to? I plan to fish it this fall when the shad migrate

Thanks!

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Spawn we were on the phone this morning,
    go to the testimonial page as mentioned 90% of those were before starting building bigger ones.
    Or PM "RIVERSCUM" he is a member on this forum and he will give you the nitty gritties
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

they work great for me spawn. i use it for trout, crappie, and cats. im sure it would kill walleyes and perch too! havent had time to try. im going to do some night trips for musky, with a guide buddy of mine too. mite be a hole new way to musky fish. the light should work great off a dock like you described. get to a computer that allows you to see the pics and vids off this light bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I have the 612 reel lite an it"s GREAT no wieght needed to sink, very bright, low draw on battery. One full year of use an it still going .Good people to deal with fast ship.Wish I could post pics .

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob Spare is first class all the way. I am honored to endorse reel lites because they work and Bob is a man of integrity. He is also my adopted dad.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.