Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the boards pretty quiet,whats up?

Post Thanks / Like

Default the boards pretty quiet,whats up?

Dosen't seem to be nearly as many people posting.Rango, do you or any of the other members have any ideas about where a man might get some good night crappie action this weekend?Probably gonna fish friday and saturday night.Any tips would be appreciated.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default nite fishing report

big e i fished tue.nite in crowder ck. fished between the rocky point at the mouth and the 1st. power line. caught over 50 fish but only kept 34. the best bite was at about 18ft. fishing in 24ft. of water. didn't catch as many little fish as i did last week. it seemed the bite was deeper i guess the cold weather put them deeper. hope this report will help. by the way i was fishing with "brokenboat" he hasn"t posted yet but has registered. we would have caught more but i didn"t have much help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks for the report.

Just bought a new boat and am dying to get it on the water for the first time.Its a 24' pontoon w/ 10 rod holder rigs.I've been fishing from a 14' jon and it seems like even when I scratch my nose the boat rocks for 30 seconds or more.I think this will be a lot better experience.Ill post my findings on sat. morning.By the way crowders is in sc right?

Post Thanks / Like

you gonna love the toon when you get it set up for crappie fishing eric. i bought a 30 ft toon the same time i bought the sea ark and was gonna set it up for night fishing and its been settin down in the edge of the yard since .never had it in the water. i got hooked on the sea ark and thats what im fishing out of. aint nothing like fishing comfortable for crappie at night. i remember you guys in the boat. you did look sorta cramped for sure. you are gonna be in hog heaven now. i havent been night fishing in awhile now so i got no idea where a good place would be. try the dropoffs and deep points id say.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for tips rango.

I have'nt been in three weeks now ,I dont know if I even remember how to fish.Ill post a report.

slab_seeker Guest

Default big E

I'd like to post something, but don't nobody get give a rat's butt about how hard and long I've been working lately, but ya'll fish on I'll catch up later.