Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More Decent Kentucky Lake Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default More Decent Kentucky Lake Crappie

We had another decent day. Its hard to get people coming to the lake for the first or second time to believe it but good fish don't just come in March or April!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Old Guide
    Matthew 6:34
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you're catching some BIG shellcracker...lets see some pics of the crackers.

Post Thanks / Like

You are right. Caught some of the biggest ears of my life this week. I will try and get a few pics tomorrow to add. They are a ball for sure. I don't think anything fights as good as shell crackers.
    Old Guide
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Post Thanks / Like

Also cleaned some black and whites both today with eggs. They were bloody and ready to drop so it appears they are late spawners. Red ears had eggs as well. Of course with the strange year we are having weather and lake level wise they might be trying to spawn up into June.
    Old Guide