Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My Other Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Other Ride

Love it! Sea Eagle 380x. Perfect size for one person and a dog + gear. My dog loves it! Tracking is very good on the lake and river. However, I have not ever been in a hard shell kayak so really nothing to compare it too. I think it will last as I have already high-centered it on a branch in the river with zero damage. I can't wait to take it out on some longer trips. Very comfortable ride. Name:  Tag.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  31.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful dog. My two dogs fish with me every time I go now. I have created two fishing monsters. I have a piece of carpet on the front of my Ride and they sit quietly on it. They love it.

Post Thanks / Like

'fraid my dog would go swimmin' more than fishin' if I took her, and eat all my do-nuts as well. Nice set up, enjoy
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

keep his claws clipped short and filed flat he might just let the air out of that thing just hope your no to far down river when it happensbanghead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    keep his claws clipped short and filed flat he might just let the air out of that thing just hope your no to far down river when it happensbanghead
    That along with all the trot lines left in the water make me just a tad bit nervous