Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fish-Together at Wilhelm Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish-Together at Wilhelm Results

Here are a few from the Fish-Together at Wilhelm today (May 20th). I would have put more fish on the stringer (for the picture), but these ones were so heavy I could barely hold them up. :D We had a decent day other than getting rained on a couple times. Chaunc and I ended up with about 20-25 fish in the boat. It was great to meet a lot of folks for the first time and to see some familiar faces there too. It was another great day to be fishing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If i may add...

Zeke did a great job of hosting and putting us on fish. For the fish not to be biting, we had a heck of a good day. I have a few pics to post of the group.

Big fish

and Zeke with a couple of ours

I want to thank everyone who took the time to come to the fish-together. It was great meeting everyone. And a very special thank you to Jodi ( Mrs Zimmy ) for all the help she gave. I'm looking forward to the next one, where-ever we have it.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Fish-Together at Wilhelm Results

Thanks to Zeke and Chaunc, Jodi and I had a good time , grandson really liked your fried crappies fillets Chaunc. I also want to thank everyone for attending on Sat. weather was not the greatess. Hope to see more next month at the next fish-together. Jodi said thank you Chaunc , she was glad to help! Jodi & Gary Zimmerman

Post Thanks / Like

I also had a great time enjoyed meeting everyone!I cant wait for the next one so whwnever it is please get back to me and ill do my best to be there!Work permitting!!
    ICENUT(Bill T)

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the fish together was a big success! Great job. Great pics too, thanks for those.

How do you feel about having June's fish together at Arthur? Supposed to be a great month for crappie on that lake. Some of us that fish it more regularly should be able to put you on a spot. Just a suggestion.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like this past weekends fish together was a great success. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Despite the rainy weather to start the day, we had a great time at yesterdays tourney. My partner and I finished 11th out of 50some boats with a weight of 5.94lbs. Bob and Mike where a whopping .7 ounces behind us.
    GO STEELER'S!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks for showing my Dad a good time. He said you guys are real nice and helpfull. :D