Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake McClure or the Delta This Weekend

Bay Area, CA (In Collinsville, OK for 6 months)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake McClure or the Delta This Weekend

Anyone want to go crappie fishing this weekend at either the Delta or Lake McClure. I have an empty rear boat seat on my 10' Pond Prowler. Trolling motor only but it is great to fish out of and very comfortable!

Let me know if you want to go. Split gas and minnows is all I ask. I wouldn't cry if you brought me a beer or 2

-Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Bill,

I have no problem leting everyone know where I caught my Crappie. I caught them off of 8 mile road the second bridge at Kings Island. I do have pics. How do you download the pics from your I phone onto this site?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check my map and look for similar areas. I just connect via usb to my laptop then you can browse them like any other file.

Thanks for the tip, I knew there were crappie in the Delta, but not being from here, I didn't have many tips to go on. I was told trapper slough but have yet to have any luck there.

-Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, that's right off of Disappointment Slough which I had highlighted on my Delta map as it looked great for Crappie / Bass.