Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Consumer Alert

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Consumer Alert

This is a link from another website in regards to very poor service. As Sportsmen and women, I believe that we all need to outspoken and united in the pursuit quality, ethical treatment. The more we stick together and stuck up for each other, the longer we will be able to enjoy out pasttimes.

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_...?topic=10766.0
    Luck is nothing more than preperation meeting opportunity.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, I read the whole thread, and I can only imagine your predicament. Like one of your forum buds said, document everything you see or hear, especially the consultations with the people that sold you the boat. Take lots of pics of the damage!! This is truly a rip-off. We had a scenario similar to one of our members about a boat that the marina wouldn't repair, under warranty no less, but we all ganged up on them and got them to see the light.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill, and Thanks for serving our country. BUT, lucky fior me, this didn't happen to me. This happened to a guy on another fishing site. I do know this guy quite well and I am happy to help let NY'ers know about bad service and bad service stations.

Mike
    Luck is nothing more than preperation meeting opportunity.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, I hope he gets things straightened out, that is a real bummer. I get hacked off when I see a consumer getting a raw deal! Give the guy my regards and I wish him the best of luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats it,I now decided I'm not moving to N.Y.!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Move to NY ?

Moving to NY is never a good idea. Unless you like high taxes, low employment, lousy weather and..... even our senators are embarrassing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the heads-up !

We sure do appreciate the news tip ..... wish more folks would take the time to warn consumers of the shysters out there !

Keep up the good work !

Kaptain K.