Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devos or Granholm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Devos or Granholm

whos your pick ??
    Last edited by signman1; 06-02-2006 at 03:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Devos
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

That's an interesting ?. A few friends and I were trying to discuss what Granholm has done for the state and no one could come up with some wonderful things that would cause them to vote for her again, so I think many are going for Devos.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

I would have bet there would have been more hits on here than this !!!!

or does this show us how many really care ???

or are we the only 3 that comes to this site ???>>>>lol

Post Thanks / Like

LOL with you signman1. I'm pretty sure there's more...then again, maybe no one really cares.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand She cut certain sportsman’s funds then tried to redeem herself just a year or so ago. Can't remember the bill signed, something to do with the great lakes fisheries. In my opinion you should never cut anything that will help your natural resources.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

ok time is running out !!!

have we made up our minds ???? yet

Post Thanks / Like

definitly DeVos!!!! and if you live in Saginaw County i hope you voted NO! against the public safety millage (the second one in three months) the cops need to buck the hell up and take what they get

Post Thanks / Like

Default doesn't matter

I have yet to see one work for me and my needs. I work for the state and see a lot of internal stuff and if it smells bad and looks bad its still crap. Engler held back our wages, then in the last act of defiance gave us a nice contract only to be held up be the new Gov because of a lack of funds. Got some days off with no pay, got to work 40 hrs and got paid for 38hrs or time off (fishing). It was not her fault And how many of you forgot about the mill$ in the now missing rain day fund? (Engler)or sell the health labs and vacine units for 21 mill that had 16mill$ in contacts to the millitary And 56 acres at the Capital airport. Or the privatation of the liquior commision whitch brought in mill$ to the state. When we lose a money source to the State we as Tax payers have to make it up!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the Goverment owns nothing they just take your money and give it to some one else. So whos going to work for me? I doudt it will be either of the 2 you listed above.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by firetechh
    I have yet to see one work for me and my needs. I work for the state and see a lot of internal stuff and if it smells bad and looks bad its still crap. Engler held back our wages, then in the last act of defiance gave us a nice contract only to be held up be the new Gov because of a lack of funds. Got some days off with no pay, got to work 40 hrs and got paid for 38hrs or time off (fishing). It was not her fault And how many of you forgot about the mill$ in the now missing rain day fund? (Engler)or sell the health labs and vacine units for 21 mill that had 16mill$ in contacts to the millitary And 56 acres at the Capital airport. Or the privatation of the liquior commision whitch brought in mill$ to the state. When we lose a money source to the State we as Tax payers have to make it up!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the Goverment owns nothing they just take your money and give it to some one else. So whos going to work for me? I doudt it will be either of the 2 you listed above.
    OK YOU DOUDT IT WILL BE EITHER OF THE TWO !!
    WELL WHO IS NEXT ??
    THATS THE ONLY TWO WHO IS GOING TO THE FIANALS !!!!
    WHATS YOUR POINT ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast