Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks so much

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks so much

I think we will have the best bream board in the country. It will also give us something during the Summer pattern.

Fred and I are off to Lake Marion, Santee, SC this next week and plan to search for Shell Cracker bedding. We have been going up there for almost 30 years. Searay from the SC board will also be over there.

We plan to fish the Stump Hole Swamp area where we have had exceptional fishing in the past. If you have never been there it is a beautiful place and they call it the Sunken Forest.

Maybe, with luck, we can show some pics next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Danbo, leave my 5 lber alone up there! That is insane they can get that big. I guess those mussels are their Big Macs. That diversion canal is legendary for sure. Good luck to you and Fred hope ya'll tear um up!

Post Thanks / Like

I was up their when the guy caught the 5 lb 6 Oz shelly. Don't you know he was PO'ed when the dude caught the 5 lb 8 OZ a month later.

You ARE right about the mussels, I have never seen so many of them and they float all over the top in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrytime View Post
    Danbo, leave my 5 lber alone up there! That is insane they can get that big. I guess those mussels are their Big Macs. That diversion canal is legendary for sure. Good luck to you and Fred hope ya'll tear um up!