Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Time TV Show

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Time TV Show

Anybody know what happened to this show. It's not on this morning on NBC Sports. It really is Big Bass Battles?

Post Thanks / Like

Same here....switched over to watch it on this cold windy rainy morning and bass fishing ..why can't they just name it Crappie Time ?

Post Thanks / Like

I understood it was to rotate every other week with BBB. Last week I taped it and got BBB. Guess I got another episode of it recorded today. Maybe they will get it worked out.
    SeaRay
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

I did the same as you SeaRay, it's a shame if it's bass fishing AGAIN!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

kinda a rocky start for mr. capp with a tv show. perhaps a little more thought should have been put in it like, for starters, the name of the show, maybe crappie fishing with ronnie capp. he needs his name in the title for his own protection and endorsements. i liked the first show with him and his wife but the next one was kinda bland with him competing with a buddy on the same lake fishing the same way, ahla shawn grisby and his son competing green carp fishing, which i find un-watchable. hope things smooth out for them, he is one of the best....
    Last edited by windstone; 04-28-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't been able to find it on Dish network???

Post Thanks / Like

There is an awful lot that goes into producing a TV show and having it interesting each week. You can only cover so much in each program and only a certain amount of people will find the subject matter worth watching. Then there will be a certain amount of people who will publicly condem the program because they were not satisfied and as we all know there are several that you couldn't satisfy if you hung them with a new rope.
    I guess what I am saying is give Ronnie a break, he is going into a new adventure to entertain "US" and it takes a lot to get everything on track. There was some shows put out as feelers to see how he and his show would be recieved before the venture into spending money to start a new show would actually happen. These are professional fishermen not professional actors so give them some time, encouragement, and understanding before judging them in the media.
    There has been way too much jumping to conclusions in the media as we all know. So relax and let them get it going. I'm sure there will be more programs come along.
    Good luck to those who are doing the Crappie shows for us, good luck to those who have fallen by the wayside because of different reasons, and good luck to those who are in the process of starting new adventures for us to watch.
    In case you think this is BS try filming yourself for 30 minutes and see how interesting you actually look.... Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, Ferdi. Wasn't nobody condemning Ronnie. I just asked a question. Lighten up man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLABDADDY1 View Post
    Still haven't been able to find it on Dish network???
    It's channel 151 on Dish network.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jigflinger View Post
    Dang, Ferdi. Wasn't nobody condemning Ronnie. I just asked a question. Lighten up man.
    x2
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast