Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BnM pole help

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM pole help

A few months ago i purchased 2 more BnM poles (Sam Heaton Super-Sensitive) both are setup to fish I've been fishing with the same one and keeping my newer one for backup well today I picked up my new one for the first time made a few casts with it then noticed the bottom section about 5' up was cracked! My question is does BnM still offer a 1year warranty on there rods and/or do they sell the bottom sections separately? I'm gonna contact costumer service next week is there anyone in particular that you recommend I speak with that can help me out and put me in the right direction? Thanks for the help!!
    "ADDICTED TO RIP'N LIPS"

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure they will replace it for you.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Jack Wells is a great guy. He stands behind his products. Like "G" said they will take care of it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys I'll contact Jack Wells and go from there
    "ADDICTED TO RIP'N LIPS"

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt, they will make it right.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a 11 foot sans super sensitive and the cork was cracked about 3 inches up from the bottom. I emailed their customer service and never heard anything back. I even offered to pay for a replacement lower section and still no reply from them. I've heard about their excellent sustainer service but I haven't experienced it. All I have are b&m poles but I won't be purchasing anymore personally. JM2C

Post Thanks / Like

I always call instead of sending emails...much better results in my experience

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If you can't get them to replace it Grizzly jig has a program where if they sell a replacement tip for your rod and also sell the rod they will sell you the bottom section for cost of rod less cost of tip. They sold me a bottom section for one of my PST,s that way. B&M should take care of you though replaced a couple of bad tips for me. You have to call though.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah ... CALL & ask to speak to Jack Wells, and only accept talking to him ... if he ain't available, call back at another time. Customer Service reps are only going to offer you replacement sections for $$, or maybe waranty replacement ... but Jack will normally just send you a replacement section free of charge. Jack is also a Crappie.com member, so be sure & tell him that YOU are a member, also. BnM does occasionally get a load of defective rods, or they get beat up during shipping, but Jack will take care of you !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I was thinking it was probably damaged in shipping. I'll look the number up and give jack a call. Hopefully I can get it taken care of. Have used their poles and rods my whole life.