Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly Jigs is Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jigs is Awesome

Just gotta say I placed my first order today from them. Ordered some spider riggin rods and reals. They are AWESOME to deal with. Since i am just going to start pushing some jigs they helped me with exactly what I needed and didn't try and sell me the works. Thanks will be calling you again soon.
    Wishin I was Fishin

ieatfish is offline Minnow * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree.

Great people, great store, and great to work with.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, they some GREAT folks, and ship quick as well. Bet Slab could make a forum section just on thanks to them alone. I just hope someone there posts on here or at least reads the threads and knows their customer service is really appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are great!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep Wade is Awsome, best prices on B'n'M!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Wow got my order already yesterday. Super fast shipping
    Wishin I was Fishin

Post Thanks / Like

They are a great company and I have bought a lot of stuff from them. With that said however I have a few big problems with how they do what they do. When you call in an order you have to give them all your info each time cause them don't keep track of it. Second if something you order is not in stock you won't know it until you get your package and it's not there as you expected. Third when asked about the first two they act like you should understand they are not one of the BIG BOYS and thats just the way it is?(Who is a bigger crappie fishing supplier)

As much as I like their business and still support them because they are in my state I don't buy the whole poor little old us thing. They are IMO one of the biggest crappie fishing stores in the country and its not like they just started doing business. I understand I can take my business to other stores and do when its local, but I can't let them be praised as a top shelf store when these problems are there. NO, that doesn't mean I'm saying they are bad people, yet I'm saying they are top shelf people that simply refuse to recognize they are who they are and need to step up.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

them not storing my info doesnt bother me and I have been placing an order and them tell me they are out of stock on something. Not everyone is perfect but I have had good experience's with them. When I need something and they have it for the best price I order it.
    Price is as much of an issue with me and their prices are good for the most part, good folks.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

WOW Dongotto I didn't mean to start anything here I was just expressing what my experience was with them. Actually each of the Items I ordered I was told if it was in stock or not. I don't mind at all that they don't keep my information Like the BIG stores do cuts down on all the crap mail and email you get. So jusy my thoughts.
    Randy
    Wishin I was Fishin