Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: JERRY BLAKE--I received my report card

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default JERRY BLAKE--I received my report card

Below you will see my Crappie Camp report card...It was sent to me by the instructor Jerry Blake..I think I did ok but on the subject of "control talking" I was a little disappointed....If I need improvement I would like for Jerry to send me an "improvement program" so I can start on it immediately....

After receiving a phone call from Texas Jimmy this morning everything blew up..TJ informed me that he got all "E"s on his report card...Jimmy & I went to school together for 16 years...He never, ever beat me on a report card until now......I smell a rat.......Did Jerry really send this or is it a conspiracy cooked up by the "short people"?......excluding Vonna....lol...

It is my understanding that Darryl Morris has been on vacation for a few days....HMMMMMMMMM.....He & TJ were seen together a lot,eye to eye,..lol...
    Maybe I'm getting close to the real culprit...

Did anyone else get a report card???? By the way, it was postmarked--Central Arkansas---

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I got one too. Got all E's and O's. I guess the "E" is for excellent and the "O" for outstanding, but maybe it's "enough trying" and "oh no not again."

No Don, I didn't do it, but I wished I had. There's alot of other folk round here in Arkansas. I hear that old Gooch feller is quite a character. Or maybe it's that ole boy who fishes Nimrod all the time, has a wife that makes great cakes and, after all, bandit is in his handle. Whoever did do it, my hats off to you. Funny stuff!
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    I got one too. Got all E's and O's. I guess the "E" is for excellent and the "O" for outstanding, but maybe it's "enough trying" and "oh no not again."

No Don, I didn't do it, but I wished I had. There's alot of other folk round here in Arkansas. I hear that old Gooch feller is quite a character. Or maybe it's that ole boy who fishes Nimrod all the time, has a wife that makes great cakes and, after all, bandit is in his handle. Whoever did do it, my hats off to you. Funny stuff!
    Darryl you can rest assured of on thing in life and thats that Gooch will never be associated with a report card of any kind.

Good trick guys sure am glad you didnt pull one on me.