I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to spider rig at night. ????
Just going in places you know well, like staying in the creek channels or in the bays ? Always thought that you should be able to light it up in front well enough, to see your strikes and since your moving and using the graph to follow the creeks or ledges.
Why wouldn't this work.?
I know Some will say to. Just go try it , but I don't have that many places to set up on at night. That I feel would be profitable to. Meaning that I would assume the crappie would follow bait better during the night. And by following the same patterns as you would during the day. That it should work.
I ain't above doing it. Especially when it gets super hot this summer. Always liked to bass fish at night then.

Just wanted to see if I was the only crazy person that might have ever done this. I imagine I'll have to try it but would enjoy an stories or pros and cons anyone might have. From their trying this.
I would think you could fish higher in the water column,too. Seeing how the bait is always flipping around in the. Idle of the bays at night.

Might be. Crazy. But can't seem to go to sleep right now. And was just wanting to pick yalls brains a little.

God bless