Hey all,

Just letting you know that I'm am a Distributor for Advocare Products which are nutritional items. Advocare stocks anything from Protein to energy shots to sleeping pills. They even have a line of face moisturizer for women. The company is basically designed to help people start a new and better life for their health as well as possibly make some money on the side. There are quite a few people in my area and I'm sure in yours who have quit their job they went to school for because they were passionate about helping others, and now it's became their career. The most profitable are teachers and coaches because they're motivated to help people achieve goals whether it be from a health standpoint or a career standpoint. If anyone would be interested in becoming a distributor to better your own well being feel free to PM me. You can research this company on their website at Welcome to AdvoCare or check them out on facebook. There are tons of ways to make money with this company and win trips by your productivity. If anyone doesn't need anymore information and just wants to sign up go to the website (Welcome to AdvoCare) Click contact a distributor in the top right corner, click I already know a distributor middle of the page, then enter 120422783 in the distributor ID box and click submit. I've attached a form that shows you the different level of earnings. All products are informed choice approved which are used by the NFL, MLB, Women's soccer, hocky, etc. Good luck and God Bless!

http://advocarecorporate.s3.amazonaw...estatement.pdf

W