Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LED Headlamps

Post Thanks / Like

Default LED Headlamps

LED Headlamps...Am I the only one that gives them a FIVE star rating. They are totally awesome. With hands free to do what ever and a bright light pointing at which ever direction my head is aimed. I wished I had one all those years working on machines, holding a light between my ear and shoulder. Mine has 3 LEDs with up to 100 hour of use on three small batteries. Up to a 100,000 hours for the life of the LEDs. It is a must have for all the night stalkers, night owls like me. Most of my fishing is done at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! I am with you guy. I use the led lamps for Bass Fishing at night when I tie on lures. I haven't used them for night time Crappie but I know they would be great there as well. Mine has two white lights and one red to prevent night blindness.

THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

Ive seen some advertised that slide on the brim of a ball cap but only have 1 led.

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up one from Wal-Mart that has a head band and click it has two spot lights, click again and it has two flood lights, ckick again and both the flood and spot lights (very bright) click again and it has two red lights.
    All off 3 AAA batteries. Oh and it is adjustable so you can point it in front of you while you are walking. Very Cool!

I love it. The only problem is skeeters coming to it.

john
    Chuck the aggrivating stuff.......... Just go Fishing!