Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm back again!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back again!

I'm finally back, been spending the last month and a half moving into a new place, had to my old one was falling apart and got real lucky and fell into a great deal on a newer much nicer place, also its grass season again so been juggling getting ready and been cutting for 4 weeks already in between the move as well as working full time too. Im not complaining though, life is good.
    Also had company from new york easter week so was busy with my old friend and his son who ive known since he was a baby, now hes 6'3" and got two little ones of his own. One of his kids name is Sebastian, so his nick name is Sea Bass, is that the coolest nickname or what!
    We had a great week got out freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, clamming alot, and tearem up treated us all to a morning of trotlineing for crabs which you might have read about in some of his posts, we did real good and those guys I think were wore out till they headed home, with a pile of seafood too! Heres some pics of our week.
    One side note is the picture of the big gun! Thats actually the center barrel off the front turret from the battleship missori that was the actual gun used on the japanese and was on the ship when the japanese surrenderd in WWII. Its being transported to Lewes De. to the fort miles at cape henlopen which had one of these 16" guns there back during the war in case any subs tried to sneak in the delaware bay. My buddy was in the navy and likes history so we took the time to intercept the gun at one of its stops in georgetown de to see it since the just moved it last weekend to lewes but now they are going to spend at least a year and half to restore it before its on display. It was neat to see it in original condition, at 66 ft long and I beleive it weighs like 120 tons. Next time I see it it will look much different!
    Attached Images Attached Images