Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More tournament thank you's for April

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More tournament thank you's for April

We had a lot of give aways doanted by sponsors and just by members themselves. It is greatly appreciated and I feel it went over well at the tournament. Here is a list of items and sponsor/members who donated. If I forgot anything or anybody let me know.

Bucksaw Resort and Marina----------Use of the pavilion
    Pro Angler Rods----------------------12' rod
    Kaz------------------------------------Transom saver
    DoubleD------------------------------Large pack of painted jig heads
    i'llbejigged---------------------------Several varitey packs that included some hand tied jigs and Southern Pro Capp's and Coleman tubes
    Steve Liles----------------------------B'n'M 16' PST rod and large pack of Midsouth tubes
    Vallentine-----------------------------Bottled water

Post Thanks / Like

a big thank you to all that donate items for the tournaments and also a big thank you to jared and lenny for getting these together and running things the way you do. we are having a blast fishing them even if we didn't do so good yesterday but thats fishing. if anyone is thinking of fishing tournaments this is a great one to get in to. thanks again to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

X2 on Jared's comments thanks to all that gave give away's for prizes. Good to see both new and old faces hope everyone that comes leaves with some knowledge they can use to catch more fish. Not always about who can catch the biggest but helping everyone become better fishermen and you won't learn from many better. Foggy start so glad to see no one had problems. Come out in May and join us you won't be dissappointed and if anyone has crappie slime goggles I will take a pair
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

what lenny and jared said and thank's to all who donated stuff and to bucksaw as well! what a absolutely beautiful day yesterday with LIGHT wind's finally! lenny and jared you guy's do an awesome job!! thank's again for all the hard work you guy's put into these tournament's and make it fun and easy for everyone! can i get a HELL YEAH!! lol
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    We had a lot of give aways doanted by sponsors and just by members themselves. It is greatly appreciated and I feel it went over well at the tournament. Here is a list of items and sponsor/members who donated. If I forgot anything or anybody let me know.

Bucksaw Resort and Marina----------Use of the pavilion
    Pro Angler Rods----------------------12' rod
    Kaz------------------------------------Transom saver
    DoubleD------------------------------Large pack of painted jig heads
    i'llbejigged---------------------------Several varitey packs that included some hand tied jigs and Southern Pro Capp's and Coleman tubes
    Steve Liles----------------------------B'n'M 16' PST rod and large pack of Midsouth tubes
    Vallentine-----------------------------Bottled water
    It looked like the kido's like the towels that we donated for giveaways...it's always fun to see the kids come along for the fishing fun!!!

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang I knew I would forget something. We had so many things to give away. It did. It take them long to have them towels hooked on there belt loops. Thanks a bunch for the towels. I think everyone will really like them at camp.