Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish Together at Wilhelm Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Fish Together at Wilhelm Saturday

The fish together is still on for this Saturday. We are planning to meet at Launch 1 at 7:30 AM. We will be fishing until 2:00, then we will be meeting at the pavilion for some food and to swap stories, tips, etc. If you like to fish and to talk about fishing we invite you to attend. It's a great opportunity to meet others who enjoy crappie fishing. I will be bringing hotdogs, hamburgers, and buns. A few guys have already contacted me and said they were planning to attend. If you think you might be attending, I would appreciate it if you would post here or send me a private message so I can make sure to have enough food. We don't want anyone going away hungry. If you have any questions or need directions feel free to contact me. I can email a map with directions if needed. I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday morning. Just look for a guy wearing a Keystone Crappie Association hat.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean this shady character......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish together at Wilhelm

Yes, chaunc that is the Guy wanted in 12 States for crimes to horrible to talk about! I am planning on attending the fish together. I'll bring some munchies too! See ya there, Hi Zeke were are the hot spots? I havn't fished there in a month. Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish Together at Wilhelm

Gentlemen,
    I will see you all yhere on Sat at 730!You will know me by the vechicle Im driving!Its a new fj cruiser and you probably havnt seen any of these!!anthow i hope the bite picks up on wilhelm!!Fished ther on wenesday w/onlt a small crappie to show!!Marked tons of fish but this goofy weather may of had and effect!!anways see you guys on sat!!
    ICENUT(BillT)

Post Thanks / Like

Zimmy,
    It's been well over a month since I fished the lake and I didn't do very well then. I was hoping to fish it this week before the fish together to try to locate a few, but the weather just hasn't cooperated. I guess we will have to do some prospecting Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Desert

Yes my Dad _ Sunshine_ will be atending. He is new so go easy on him with his 2 fake hips and fake shoulder. I'll put him down for bringing a desert, don't worry Mom will make it. I have to work!!

Post Thanks / Like

big dog,
    Tell your dad we look forward to meeting him and fishing with him. I sure hope the weather and the crappie cooperate with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile wilhelm fish together

ZEKE,
    is there any you need me to bring,charcoal,paper plates ect If you can think of it post it this evening so i can pick it up.maybe a cooler of ice with some coke and ice teas??
    ICENUT(Bill T)

Post Thanks / Like

ICENUT,
    I have cups, plates, etc. I haven't picked up any sodas or ice tea, though. If you think you could bring either of those it would be great. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I am working tomorrow so I will not be able to make the fish together. However, a buddy of mine and I are fishing the Crappie Tournament at Lake Arthur on Sunday.
    GO STEELER'S!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast