Thread: Got the New HB 597ci HD DI mounted today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got the New HB 597ci HD DI mounted today

Can't wait to try it out down imaging.
    Wishin I was Fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RBeav View Post
    Can't wait to try it out down imaging.
    You"ll wonder how you lived without it! Good luck to ya!

Post Thanks / Like

For we that don't have DI would you post how you like it and how good or not good it is for you? I read several reviews on the 570 DI and am not sold on it yet. Be good to hear some reviews from crappie.com'ers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishbaskett View Post
    For we that don't have DI would you post how you like it and how good or not good it is for you? I read several reviews on the 570 DI and am not sold on it yet. Be good to hear some reviews from crappie.com'ers.
    The detail is so much better than regular sonar, at least to me. I love it, dont even look at the regular anymore. Its worth the price IMO. Im buying a second unit for the stern asap! Oh I have the 587 DI/hd combo.

Post Thanks / Like

your gonna love it. One of my favorite things is the recording. Soon as I turn it on I start recording and do it all day. When I get home I download to my computer then go over all of it and mark waypoints and such. I don't look at the FF all the time so I can miss stuff when on the water. It is a very cool unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KDAVID1 View Post
    your gonna love it. One of my favorite things is the recording. Soon as I turn it on I start recording and do it all day. When I get home I download to my computer then go over all of it and mark waypoints and such. I don't look at the FF all the time so I can miss stuff when on the water. It is a very cool unit.
    So what software are your downloading it to I have the hummingbird PC software now
    Wishin I was Fishin

Post Thanks / Like

download humviewer--just google it. You will get a bunch of files on your SD card when you take it out after recording--don't get rid of any of them--the recordings will be the .DAT files--those will be the only one's the humviewer will open. Also make sure you download the latest software--is 6.090 and load it first thing when you get on the water. Also don't use a card bigger than 2GB--it will not work in the unit. With the humviewer you don't get views as clear as a snapshot but you can get close.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KDAVID1 View Post
    download humviewer--just google it. You will get a bunch of files on your SD card when you take it out after recording--don't get rid of any of them--the recordings will be the .DAT files--those will be the only one's the humviewer will open. Also make sure you download the latest software--is 6.090 and load it first thing when you get on the water. Also don't use a card bigger than 2GB--it will not work in the unit. With the humviewer you don't get views as clear as a snapshot but you can get close.
    Just downloaded it thanks so I have to use a clean 2 gig sd card and will have to remove my Navtronics card to do this. I checked and it has version 6.090 on it now. Thansk I cant wait to try it
    Wishin I was Fishin

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Follow this thread to the Humviewer link...
    HumViewer - Viewer of humminbird files

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

yes--you will have to take out the Nav card--fyi--lock the nav card so you can't try to save or change it's data--also I would use a clean card. I download the card and clear it after each trip. Also when you do screen shots on the water they will be reg PNG image files.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast