Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone have a Wapp Report?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone have a Wapp Report?

Due to getting in a wreck (deer) with my truck and then the body shop installing the wrong rear end which caused more damage, I havn't been able to get out on the lake for a total of 9 weeks now. I usually start back fishing in February after deer season is over and spend alot of time on the water and this is about to drive me into the nuthouse! There saying it should be done today or tommorow so hopefully I will get out this weekend. Sorry about the rant. Has anyone been doing anygood lately?

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard any reports since last week. I fished Monday a week ago and it was slow for me. Tourney this last weekend, I heard 8.xx lbs won it (7 fish)

Post Thanks / Like

Default a good day at Wappapello yesterday

Yesterday afternoon late one of my fishing buddies called me, "I may have caught the best stringer of crappie in my life." I cussed him for being retired while I have to work. He took home 27 crappie between 11 inches and 15 inches. A hell of a pile of meat he claims. Caught spawned out females on their way back to the channel. He caught a few here and there and then found them stacked up in a downed tree. I'm going up tomorrow so I won't divulge the exact location. Of course there is supossed to be a cold front moving through by then. If we find them I will report then.