Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the outlaw pole guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for the outlaw pole guy?

I talked to a man on here who sold outlaw crappie poles. But I've lost his info. Are you still on here or does anyone know whom I'm talking about. I think his computor name was rippa I think?? Any help would be appreciated.:D
    If you don't get hung every-once-n-a-while you ain't jigg'n it right..:D
    Member of:
    South Carolina Crappie Association TX. Trail
    Vexan Pro-staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

I am on the Outlaw Pro staff how can I help you Rippa isnt around here much anymore

Post Thanks / Like

Stumpjumper I sent you a PM with Tim's email address. He no longer can access the web but still has email. Get in touch with him, I know he just ordered a huge shipment of rods.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

If you need help finding Outlaw Rods any one on the Pro-Staff will be glad to help. Pro-Staff Member Charlie Hildreth
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Big George,

I have tried to find a replacement tip for my 10' cork handled rod and have been unsuccessful. I have called nearly everyone in the area, including the outlaw owners in KS and they don't even have one. All they tried to do was sell me a new style rod for $30 + shipping. I really do like the rod, but with service like this, looks like I will going a different way with my next rod purchases. Shame too, because I like their rods, and also have a 7'6" cork handle.

You wouldn't happen to have one would you?

Post Thanks / Like

I am getting a order of rods tomorrow I will check into it for you if tips can be got I will get one for you

Post Thanks / Like

George, I was on the phone with them yesterday, and they said the rod is no longer made and they no longer have tips available, but would sell me a new one for $30. I bought the pole last Sept. and really like it, but someone should go with a different brand if they don't back up their product with parts or warranty.

I'm just a little ticked about this, I am going fishing this weekend and have to go out and buy a different pole.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, Check with Tim aka Rippla. He lives in Iowa but will be at truman June 9-11 for tournaments. He could bring it for ya then save you on shipping and would be a good excuse to go fishing too. He has always had the tips and might have a few in hiding. [email protected]
    Last edited by TAE73; 05-18-2006 at 06:46 AM.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SEMOmike
    George, I was on the phone with them yesterday, and they said the rod is no longer made and they no longer have tips available, but would sell me a new one for $30. I bought the pole last Sept. and really like it, but someone should go with a different brand if they don't back up their product with parts or warranty.

I'm just a little ticked about this, I am going fishing this weekend and have to go out and buy a different pole.

You know I feel your pain but...sometimes its not the manufacturers fault that stores hold on to inventory and are selling that inventory when the manufacturer has retired the product. Busting a tip sux's I've done that to many times to count.

Post Thanks / Like

I may have a tip. Get back with me at [email protected]. I am on the staff as I said in earlier reply.I live in Indiana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast