Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sponsers for CDC Truman tournaments

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New sponsers for CDC Truman tournaments

Thanks to Ed Phillips owner of Pro Angler rod company and Joel Drury of Illbejigged we will be giving away a new Pro Angler rod for one out of the money at each of our tournaments. Joel will be fishing all of our tournaments this year. If you want to take a look at the Pro Angler rods and put your hands on one look Joel up at weigh ins. I also have one that I would let someone try out on the water if someone wants to actually set the hook with one. They have several sizes with cork and foam handles and all stainless eyes. So no ceramic inserts to pop out. Mike and Greg or Charlie and Kevin would also be good to ask about the Pro Angler rods. Thanks a bunch Joel and Ed.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeap, I will be taking a look at them this weekend then. Thanks to the new sponsor!

Post Thanks / Like

We will also be giving away a transom saver during each tournament thanks to Kaz. May do it for first out of the money on the big fish side. DoubleD also gave me a good sized package of Lucky Strike painted jig heads to give out for last place. I have a couple more sponsers in the works also if I can get it worked out.

Last but for sure not least Bucksaw needs a big shout out also. Jim, Richard, Eric, Jeff and the rest of the gang down here have been great to us for the last several years. They open early for us to get live bait and ice and have let us use the pavilion at no charge. Thanks a bunch Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, I will try to have some kind of kit for you to give away at each tourny. We may swap it around from time to time as far as what place gets it. I hope I never win it. lol Your right, we cant thank Bucksaw enough. We should every chance we get..
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Jared anyone that would like to try a Pro Angler 10'er can come see me before the tourney and i will let them borrow one for the day.I keep extra's in the boat all the time.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

I have some they can use also. Thanks for the offer. Everyone should try one. They are great rods for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jared and to all the sponsors! Sure appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

That's very cool, I'm going to have to check them out. I may take one of you up on the offer Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

thank's to everyone! very generous!!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We will also have some Midsouth jigs to gie away at the tournaments thanks to Steve "Sliles". Picking up several good giveaways now for the tournaments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast