Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: finley river

Post Thanks / Like

Default finley river

A buddy and I went to the river yesterday after school to try and catch some goggle-eye and find a new place to fish, and ended up stumbling on a spot below river dale bridge, and to out pleasant surprise we started to catch some crappie in a tree that was fallen over in the river up in an eddie, at that point we turned our target to crappie and I ended up with 9 crappie and 3 goggle-eye and my buddy ended up with 6 crappie, he had the smallest crappie at 8 - 8 1/2 but he also had the biggest at 11 - 11 1/2 best surprise i have ever had on the Finley, he caught his on blk/chart and red/chart tube jigs and i caught mine on chart mister twister with chart jig head and red/chart tube jig like him, for the most part, had 6 or 7 shorts between the two of us. But fantastic day for me with that surprise.

Post Thanks / Like

man that is great, nothing like stumbling on a river fishing hot spot, congrats to you and your buddie on the find,,

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the crappie and googleye's thems some good eatin'

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw