Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need all your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need all your help.

Last Wednesday my dad called me to talk about something. I knew that when he called that it was bad. My father has been diagnosed with cancer. I have never thought that anything like this would happen to me and it caught me a little of guard. It it wasn't for him I would have never learned how important the outdoors are(especially fishing). He's my fishing partner. All I'm asking is that if you could pray for my father. Thanks in advance.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

We all know you are worried. Doctors today can do great things now concerning cancer. Don't give up hope. Keep your chin up and expect the best.

Where was the cancer found? You can research alot about it here on the net. Thats what I did when my dad was diagnosed with throat cancer last year. My thought are with you and family.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got you covered!

Having lost my dad (2 years ago), my grandma, and my little sister to cancer, your request for prayer is not a hard thing for me to help you with!! These prayers are for your Dad, you, and your whole family.

Cure & comfort.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

I have been married to my wife for over 36 years. In that time she has lost her mother, her father, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to the disease. It can be devistating. In that same time I have witnessed a great deal of improvement in the treatment and success stories are a lot more comon now than just a few years ago. I also have become very aware of the power of prayer. I will just say to you that you and your father have mine.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear this.You and your family has my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to here that Dave, hang tough buddy. Cancer took my mom, so i can relate to the news. You and your pop are in my prayers...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear it dave i'll send one up for your dad keep the faith and he will be fishin years to come.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I lost my first wife and the mother of 4 of my children, my father and an Aunt to cancer. You and your family are in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about your dad.But please keep in mind that the word (cancer) is not a death sentence.I know people that has beat this terrible disease.And to this day are living a great life.Please keep up your dads spirits.That is one of the most important things.Don't let it get you down.Tell yourself everyday,that he will beat this thing.You have to think positive.You and your family will be at the top of my prayers.God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Man you and your Dad hang tough and kick this cancers arse. Keep that positive attitude and keep praying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast