Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Bright LED Fishing Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Question Ultra Bright LED Fishing Lights

I believe earlier this year someone had a link pointing to an ultra bright led light that had green led's and uv leds. I have done a search and can't find it anywhere can someone point me in the right direction...
    Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Bass Pro Shops. I just bought one from them that you have to submerge. It's not LED but green fluorescent and halagen that's why you gotts ta sink it.

Here is the link:

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...rTarget=browse

john
    Last edited by bowdenja; 05-15-2006 at 02:24 PM.
    Chuck the aggrivating stuff.......... Just go Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bowdenja....but That's Not It...they Were I Believe In A Square Box That Was Submersible Also And They Were Pretty Pricey Also....i Know I Didn't Dream ABOUT These But It Might Have Been On Another Forum...but If Anyone KNOWS ABOUT THESE I Am Still Looking.....thanks.....

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know about the green light, but maybe this is what you are refering to?

http://www.wiredworms.com/NucliEye/NucliEyeExteme.html
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

I use those light sticks that you have to bend and they light up, the ones used for emergency situations. They will last the night and you can them cheap off E-Bay. The little ones I use on my floats at night, you can see them roughly 20 yards away. Alot better than paying for the floats that have a battery in them.

Post Thanks / Like

i know the ones camoman.....2-3 different styles....hope crappie reaper reads this i remembered him being on the thread....

Post Thanks / Like

Default is this it?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep fishman 247.....I think you are on the right track....there was 2 or 3 different kind and they were green lights not blue.....Thanks Gamblinman that is what they kinda look like but they were green lights.......I have driven my self nuts looking for these lights today.....I can't find anything on them....Thanks for yalls help...maybe someone will stumble across them again......

Post Thanks / Like

That Link Didn't Work But Do A Search Of "jumpingchollajigs"posts And You'll Find It

Post Thanks / Like

ok i found it....click search this forum.......type in "our new crappie light info"

hope it works...let me know if thats it.....
    josh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast