Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Motels in Warsaw?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Motels in Warsaw?

Anyone have a motel in Warsaw that they can recommend? My brother and I are taking our annual fishing vacation next week and have decided to stay in Warsaw so we can hit Truman, LOZ, and maybe a day at Pomme. Doesn't have to be fancy, but it does have to be clean and safe for boats and people. Something comparable to the USA Motel in Clinton would be perfect.

Thanks for any assistance.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about hotels but there are several cabins just outside of Warsaw that are comparable in price to a hotel. Couple differant ones on 7 hwy back towards Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

R and C Adventures, they have cabins, very clean, very nice, You have covered parking for your boat, and plugins for your boat. Very nice people. I dont have the number but you can look it up on line under that name. Grand River Cabins are closed, have heard they are not reopening this year.
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to

Post Thanks / Like

Hidden Lake Motel, just up from Longshoal is great. Got elec for your boat. Also Uncle Gabby's has got kitchenette cabins, just a bit up from Long Shoal. Couple others round there also but for a Motel I like Hidden Lake cuz you can park your boat in back near your room and it's not road frontage. That's important for me- like to keep my stuff. Take a big gun and shoot to kill, lot's of stuff gettin stolen from boats in Tri Lake area---props, locators and lower units.

Post Thanks / Like

Headwaters Motel. It's $50 a night for two double beds. Not fancy but plenty good for a fishermen just needing a place to shower and sleep. I've never had any issues with people messing with stuff. They are located just south of the 65 bridge in Warsaw. I will be staying there tomorrow night before the Snagmasters tournament on Saturday.

The number is (660)438-7314 if you decide to call them.

Post Thanks / Like

Stayed at Parkfield inn a couple of weeks ago.... right in warsaw next door to w-mart.... nice clean place but parking lot didn't seem very secure??? cost $75 per nite for two double beds and free breakfast!
    FISH ON......... inspired by river monsters around the globe.......

Post Thanks / Like

You can try Sterett creek , boat ramp,marina,you can park your boat in front of your room.
    Last edited by Hookin'&Cookin'; 04-12-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: kant spell

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

River end 660-438-2878 call ray and julie they will take care of you nice place and reasonable boat hook ups and fish cleaning station tell them bob from gladstone sent you good luck fishing they have a web sight !!! <)))))))<

Post Thanks / Like

We stayed at Reel and Trigger a couple weeks ago. Nice clean cabins. 65 per night. On the hwy to the state park marina.