Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Catoma Cullman Co.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catoma Cullman Co.

Kept 10 nice crappie from Catoma this past weekend, all really nice fish. Brush piles close to the bank with a 1/16 oz Bobby Garland blue thunder seemed to be the color of choice. I threw a few different colors, but blue worked best. I like the chart/red flake, but the crappie didn't this time. It's been a good color for me on Catoma. First time I've been in awhile. Good luck to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report bebo. Were you bank fishing or fishing out of a boat? Asking because my boat is too big for Catoma and I'm not sure of good bank fishing spots which I can get to without trespassing on private property.

As a fellow Cullman guy, I was wondering if you know anything about the new reservoir we are getting? I know completion is many years away and on top of that the fishing will need a few more years but I'm curious as to where they will make boat launches and what the outboards laws will be. If you hear anything about it pass it on to me here.

Post Thanks / Like

catoma is on fire right now i caught limits both days this weekend i had better luck with a 1/32 over the 1/16 and the color didnt seem to matter for me as long as it was a garland