Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Easter week

Post Thanks / Like

Default Easter week

Fished the Pocomoke and Nassawango creek from Tuesday until Sun. The wind was very tough but we managed somehow. Lost track after 100 or so crappie, also yellows,bass cats, pickerel, and about a dozen real nice white perch. Great family and friends outing 9 campsites and 2 cabins about 40 for dinner on sat. The bite was on several times but i needed fisherman, only had the grand kids with me. They each caught a few so i was pleased and they had a great time. We had a very nice fish fry on Fri. evening. Everyone even had a few fillets to take home. Memories i won't forget. Plan on going back very soon. New boat (new to me) i bought worked really well, now i'll just fine tune it to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like ya had a great time and weather other then the wind was good too.

Post Thanks / Like

Tear-um-up, I see you live on the Eastern shore, I would like to hook up and fish with you sometime, especially during the week. 410-364-5511 Barry

Post Thanks / Like

Great report BCR, sounds like a great time with lots of memories.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BCR CRAPPIE View Post
    Tear-um-up, I see you live on the Eastern shore, I would like to hook up and fish with you sometime, especially during the week. 410-364-5511 Barry
    Yea if I get an opening usually fish with same people and only have weekends some fridays off.