Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman below the dam,,,,table rock also

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman below the dam,,,,table rock also

two reports to share, one from Darrell, he said his barber from monett went fishing below the dam at truman and slayed them, went back the next day and slayed them,,,, so now he is up there with a 3 day stay, his biggest was 15.5 he said the crowd was really large, shoulder to shoulder,,,, but he said everyone was having a good time and catching lots of fish..... go get em boys,,, he dont lie....

Now table rock report.... it was hot and heavy, fish caught everywhere. caught on minnows, jigs, and small crank baits. caught in 2 ft. of water. to 20 ft of water.... Now that is the story I got at the ramp on the way home,,, he never did open the live well and he him hawed arround when I ask to see the fish,,, seems he was in a hurry and just did not have time to show me,,,,

now my report,,,, got to the water at 8 :11 and left cape fair marina headed to piney creek, been doing real well up there,,, not today , not a bite, zero... pitched the bank, slow trolled deeper water, fished lay downs, stumps.. nothing. moved on up piney creek, same thing.. seen a fish hawk and he hit the water and came up dry... bad things man..
    moved up river to flat creek/james river confluence... drifted, casted to bank, slow trolled nothing... dip minnows, jigs,jigs, minnows,, nothing... went back to marina fished the cove brush piles, nothing,,, zip.zap, zing.... well kinda POed...but happy none the less... what a nice day to get poked in the eye with a stick... I say that cause if I ain't catchin I ain't happy.....

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out today.The guy probably had the same amount you had,probably why he didn't show them to you.But it was a nice day to be on the water for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Well at least you got to run that new boat of yours. I hate them days, makes you think your doing something wrong. I'm supprise that you didn't hook into some of them green carp dipping those minnows that might have given you some excitement.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job beagle 2 reports in one thats awesome thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Great report man.
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear that below Truman is on fire. I would love to get down there soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been hearing the same thing about below the dam. Thanks for the report, Michael.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Do ya figure the guy at the ramp done caught em all out of the Rock?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff