Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good crappie or panfish mag

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good crappie or panfish mag

Anybody no of any monthly mags for crappie or panfish. Cant find any at my local newstands.

Post Thanks / Like

In-fisherman. Their annual panfish issue is on newsstands now. The rest of the year, I just look for the issues with crappie/bluegill articles.

Post Thanks / Like

will check for that. I thought i usually see that in Jan. but i could be wrong. Will try to check the malls bookstores and see what they have. I thought some company use to put out a Crappie Mag or edition but i could be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Fishing ......its hard to find tho if you do find one you should subscribe to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Angler Magazine, put out by Wade Manfield of Grizzly Jigs of Carruthers, Missouri. And then there is Crappie World, I use to stick up for them on there mailing problems but I have a subscription through the end of this year but haven't got an issue since last fall. There is an online mag called crappie online and the two crappie shows on TV, Crappie Masters and Crappietime with Ronnie Capps.
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie World magazine went out of Business, and on JAN 1, 2012, BRAD UHL took over. He has been employed with them for over 12 years, and in this industry for 17 years. He is an angler just like you! Now I know the subscription mailings were an issue, and it is one of the first things I have corrected in this journey. I am committed to customer service, call us, and we can help! All new people now, dedicated to Crappie World. The first issue I worked about 18 hours a day on, and it went on sale on 4-27. It was mailed out before that and the subscribers did receive it. The next issue, "summer" will be even more improved, and will amil out on 6-10. Customer service # is 1-800-554-1999. Call if you have questions, or email me directly at [email protected].

Thank you. BU