Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: neely henry cusa tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default neely henry cusa tournament

www.fatdaddysguideservice.comHad a big time last week at N.H. My partner and I did manage a 9th place with
    8.4lbs. We had 1lb 5oz average on 5 fish and the other two dinks (14oz) killed our average. Congrats to the winners Joe and Henry Haley a well deserved finish they weighed in 10.93 lbs. It took us two and a half days before we figured out a pattern. We fished orange and chart. southern pro jigs tipped with minnows. We were targeting females that haven't spawn yet. We did find bigger fish prefishing, although the spots we caught fish prefishing was empty on tournament day. We had to find areas the same as were we prefished (creek ledge stumps and tops 12-18 foot). The fish was very scattered and everything we caught was females with eggs. (whites). Good fishing and we appreciated the help (speedy)
    Fatdaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Fatdaddy--my partner and I finished 9th in the amateur division at neely henry this weekend. It wasn't a gimme--had to work hard for every fish. Give me a hollar at the classic, will be my first!!!!