Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Green 6/7

chucky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Green 6/7

Didn't get a chance to post when i got in yesterday. Got down late Friday afternoon. Fished from 5:00 till
    6:45 and only got 18 keepers. The winds were a little rough. Water was muddy from fisher bend back up river. Fished Saturday from 8:00 am till about 2-2:30. Got a limit. Everyone said they were biting good till
    the cold front came thru. Fished open water 18-19 fow 10-12 deep. caught several nice ones on minnow
    and jigs tip/w minnows. Water was 65.4 were i was. Got to meet and talk with stsburnsy and his father on
    the water. Also met t.slabseeker and his fishing parnter. Nice talking to everyone. Didn't clean the fish till
    i got home( cleaning station had a few waiting). One of my grandaughters insisted i take a picture of her
    holding some of the fish. I told her if she did i was going to put it on here. Then she wanted me to take a
    bunch of them. I told her no, just a couple. She said ok because everyone will think she caught them

Name:  amara fish 001.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  46.0 KBName:  amara fish 002.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  47.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you put the hurt on them buddy,nice ones!! Hows that boat running out for you? Where do you stay at when you come down,we need to get together.
    Green River Lake

Post Thanks / Like

You going to fish CRAPPIE USA on the 21st Chucky?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabslayer1 View Post
    You going to fish CRAPPIE USA on the 21st Chucky?
    At this point i don't think so. I am going to try and be in Georgia on the 19th for my son's graduation and may not make it back in time. If i make it back in time i may.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CUZZIN View Post
    Looks like you put the hurt on them buddy,nice ones!! Hows that boat running out for you? Where do you stay at when you come down,we need to get together.
    Hey Chris, How you been doing? Last year i had a small short in the wiring harness and one coil pack when out but other than that its been greated. When ever i am down i stay in one of Joeys
    kamper cabins. If by chance he doesn't have one i will stay at the Bestwestern but thats only once in a while. I don't think i will get to make it back down this weekend. Next week i am going to try and
    go to Fort Benning, Georgia. My son is graduating from the army on the 19th and then he is going to Missouri for eight weeks. If i can make it back i will fish Saturday and Sunday. If not i will come down
    and fish only Sunday. I will pm my no# and just give me a call sometime.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good looking catch. Sounds like you had their number.

Post Thanks / Like

Good catch Chucky.
    I know a lot guys been struggling after this cold blast, including me !