Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Insurance?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Insurance?????

Anybody know anything about BoatUS Insurance??????
    Thanks for the information,,,,,
    Darrell Keil
    Wheeler Lake
    Shoalscrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've always used a local agent except for about a year that I had Progressive. At that time I was moving and trading boats at the same time so I grabbed their insurance because I could get it online. As soon as I settled, I put it under the same agent that had the rest of our insurance.

Here's a recent thread on BoatUS Insurance. I've personally never used them, so I can't help out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply,, really thought I would get more of a response,,, don't see how a company can be in buisness if nobody on here is covered by them!!!!!!
    Darrell Keil
    Wheeler Lake
    Shoalscrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I checked boat U.S. when i bought my last boat. They were about 25 to 30.00 more then my home owners insurance. I have the cars ,house & now the boat with Nationwide. Check out your homers insurance. I found that by putting everything under 1 insurance , it was cheaper. I also have a 500.00 coverage for tow service. On big bodies of water I believe that's a must.

Post Thanks / Like

I just signed up with them last month. A bit cheaper than my prior insurance which I had through GEICO. Hope not to have to file a claim but from what I have read they seem like a good company to do business with.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion