Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glow Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glow Jigs

Well finally got out to do some fishing...I would like to thank FishermansEdge for sending me a sample of his fine product...And would like all to know that he has a good product in these glow jigs..The fish were on it as soon as I got it in the water. But I lost a few from not getting a good hook set...I would however would like to have had a larger size in hook..I think these were a #6 but not sure...If my hook size had been a little bigger I wouldn't have lost as many....The other complaint I have is having to charge these...I like spending my time fishing and not holding a jig to charge. If there was a way to keep these charged without a hand-held light I would use these on all nightstalks.. My overall experience with these jigs has definately got me hooked......:D Being Honest ---If anyone has any questions about these please feel free to pm me,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't have believed it myself if I had not been there to see it for myself...Crappie loves this thing....Great post sis...Great product FishermansEdge

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report litebite.So do you think they are worth the money?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zebco33
    Thanks for the report litebite.So do you think they are worth the money?
    Every cent.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Litebite,

Are they used mainly at night?...Or are they as effective during the day?..Also do you tip the hook with anything?...I sent you pm check your box..

Jeremy
    Thank
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Litebite.....Thanks for getting back to us and giving your opinion.....it really means alot to me that you liked them and that they did catch fish!!!! It makes all the hard work worth it!! I did sent you the smallest hooks we make...the #8 hook, bigger are available #6,#4 even 2/0 and 3/0.A camera flash can also be used to charge them...it would not take as long. You can use them anytime day or night i have had good luck with both. If anyone has any questions or cares to order please go to my website.......THANKS again Litebite and crappiequeennc !!!!
    Alan

www.thefishermansedge.com
    Last edited by THE FISHERMANS EDGE; 05-15-2006 at 07:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been waiting for a report. I wondered if they would work.

How do you know what colors work vs the water clarity?

Post Thanks / Like

Ultra green is the brightest...then chartruse...Ultra blue..pink...and orange.
    I would try the brightest in the darkest water first. We have mostly clear water where i fish and all colors work fine.

Post Thanks / Like

TO ALL CRAPPIE.COM MEMBERS......

ANY MEMBER WHO ORDERS 10 JIGS OR MORE I WILL GIVE YOU A U.V. CHARGER LIGHT FOR FREE A $9.99 SAVINGS....SHIPPING IS ALSO FREE

AT CHECK OUT YOU MUST STATE THAT YOU ARE A CRAPPIE.COM MEMBER AND GIVE YOUR MEMBER NAME....THIS IS IN THE REMARKS SECTION

OFFER GOOD UNTIL MAY 31ST WWW.THEFISHERMANSEDGE.COM

THANK YOU
    ALAN
    Last edited by THE FISHERMANS EDGE; 05-16-2006 at 12:19 PM.

STEVE BUZZO Guest

I purchased these from Allan and received them about a week ago. They work very well not only do crappie love them but Bass and Walleye as well. They are very durable and even though they glow in the dark I have had very good luck with them in the daytime as well as night. I like the light that came in the kit...I would like something a bit bigger, but a larger Ultra Violet light is quite expensive. I have tried a few flashes from a camera and that seems to work well. I had used them until there was a faint glow left and they still caught fish...the green is very impressive and lasted about 45 minutes,the other colors from 20-40 minutes. Overall I think this is a very innovative product and believe it works very well. I will always keep a few in my tackle box and suggest everybody do the same! Thanks Allan from The Fishermans Edge very good product.

Steve B.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast