Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 3-31 2011 bundicks lake spillway

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3-31 2011 bundicks lake spillway

Decided to do some fishing at bundicks last weekend so i loaded up the outback and headed to the spillway. The water was back down to normal. I talked to a few bank fisherman and they were not catching much at all. Most where using shiners. I decided to launch anyway and try dropping jigs around trees along the bank. Didnt catch anything doing that. I used my depth finder to find a 12' hole that butted up to the cement ledge of the spillway. Thanks to the peddel system on the outback i was able to stay over the hole and cast forward into the current. As soon as the jig would fall off the cement ledge they would pop it! Most where small but i tricked enough for dinner, including a nice 16 1/2" slab. I need to get me a scale! lol

Untill this trip i had never used crappie nibbles but im a firm beliver now. They made i huge differance in the number of stricks i got and most of the ones i caught with the nibbles really took it in deep.

Name:  2012-03-31 11.17.42.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  96.4 KBName:  2012-03-31 12.59.21.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  95.5 KBName:  2012-03-31 13.25.13.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  49.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Dang nice mess of kayak crappie. Congrats.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.