Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: That 100% rain chance sure went the other way.

Post Thanks / Like

Default That 100% rain chance sure went the other way.

Not that I have a problem with it. Planning on heading down possibly Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gordon havent heard much out of you lately. i thought you got kidnapped in Mexico

Post Thanks / Like

I wish. I seen some that I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by. Let's get some kayak fishing in. Remind me of what your work schedule is again...
    Here is a link to the pictures from this past Mexico trip. Most of em are dive pics, sorry. We now realize that we need to stop being shutter bugs when under water.
    Cozumel and Isla Mujeres Feb 2012 - glfamily's Photos
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

looked at the pics looks like a pretty fun time you would think such a experienced diver would have went to the bottom of truman to find hid buddys finwick that he dropped. I work friday and saturday nights i am off this weekend for easter but when ever you want to get together let me know

Post Thanks / Like

That was the middle of winter!!! I like my jewels to stay on the outside of my body.

What's your Friday looking like? Might be able to shake free. Shoot me a text or call me. I'm about to get out of here and head to a client's for a signature.

And, I spoke too soon on that rain. Pretty good front just passed here and it was raining so hard you could barely see across the street.