Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Suggestions needed for ib boat vertical rod transporters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestions needed for ib boat vertical rod transporters

Can anyone give me any ideas/suggestions for either building or purchasing straight up crappie trolling rod transporters? I would like a way to get the pole up from the vertical position when changing locations on the water.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a link on our site to some, might give you some ideas and the price ain't bad.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/membe...d-holders.html

I would also check with Scott at Hi tek, he can build what you want to your specs. He did a great job on holders he built for me. He on the Alabama board a lot, goes by Callshy.
    http://hitekstuff.com/

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Those rocket launchers are pretty much what I am looking for. do you just mount them with self-tapping screws?? Where would you think it would be best to mount them on a Lowe st195? Sorry for all the questions...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Here's a link on our site to some, might give you some ideas and the price ain't bad.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/membe...d-holders.html

I would also check with Scott at Hi tek, he can build what you want to your specs. He did a great job on holders he built for me. He on the Alabama board a lot, goes by Callshy.
    Home
    Yep, I can make them if needed. I have actually built several different versions for people in the past. Built a few like the ones in the classifieds several years ago. Give me a call, we can figure something out. Probably be best mounted right behind driver and passenger seat on each side of livewell.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobenzowner View Post
    Can anyone give me any ideas/suggestions for either building or purchasing straight up crappie trolling rod transporters? I would like a way to get the pole up from the vertical position when changing locations on the water.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    def check with Scott at Hi-tek....hes made me storage racks and trolling racks......great quality

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13