Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Buckeye Crappie Challenge Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buckeye Crappie Challenge Tournament

The 3rd tournament of the year is in the books. Terrible weather conditions greeted the anglers. High winds, and heavy downpours was what they had to deal with, along with cold temps.

When it was all over, Matt and Jethro Tuttle bested the 42 team field to take the Grand Lake tournament. This was a GREAT turnout with the weather conditions that we had.

For their efforts, the Tuttles won $1057 for the tournament, $340 for big fish (1.48lb), and the Triton Gold Bonus of $500 for a total of $1897. Not bad for a day of crappie fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next tournament will be June 10 at Delaware Lake. I would like to personally invite everyone there. For more details, check out www.buckeyecrappiechallenge.com

Thanks!
    Russ
    www.midwestcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey Russ
    I have 2 more events then I may try to get to one of your events. I wish I could get some more involvement at mine but things can only get better. I have had alot of interest in the Saltfork event.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tim,

Would love you have you fish a few of our tournaments! I was going to fish your Salt Fork tourney, but Richard Williams and I will be hosting the Alabama Championship Tournament that weekend. Do you have any fall tournaments?

Your memberships will pick up. Give it time and people will find out about it. The BCC has shown growth every year, and it is a great group of folks that fish the trail. By the way, send me your address and I will send the DVDs for you to give away.

Thanks,
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Russ
    I pm'd my address to you. I am thinking about setting up some more events.
    Possibly 1 a month during the summer and fall. I will keep you posted.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member