Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clarks Hill April 21 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clarks Hill April 21 2012

The final leg of the series is coming up April 21 at Clarks Hill. It is time to crown the CHAMPIONS! This tournament with also be aired by Crappie Masters TV on the Pursuit Channel at a later date. Get all the details on our web site or follow this link: Slab Masters Tournaments

The tournament is a stand-a-lone tournament with normal lake winners. The points earned from the tournament will determine the CHAMPIONS and the 8 team qualifications to the 2012 Bass Pro Shops Crappie Masters National Championship Classic in Columbus, MS later this year. It is open to anyone, even if they have not previously participated. See the details on the Tournament Info page and other pages on our web site.

Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Courtesy of DiaryLane in Sandersville, GA, BBQ will be served at the seminar on Friday evening! If you haven't tried DairyLane's BBQ, you need to stop in and try it if you are in the area. Some good eats for sure.

Late registration will also be Friday evening at the seminar being held at the Lincoln Center in Lincolnton, GA from 6:00 until 8:00 PM. Go ahead and use the PayPal links on our web site to avoid the late fee. Memberships and entry fees can both be processed at the same time.

The Cullars Inn in Lincolnton, GA is the host hotel and have given the anglers a really good rate on the rooms. Tell them you are booking to fish this tournament when you call to make your reservation.

I know a lot of folks will be fishing up there this weekend and next week. Pass the word while you are up there.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you all luck, take plenty of pics and on the water video. Man I hate to miss this tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DI. We wish you were home and could be there too. I should be able to do a slide show of pics when I get done. The video will be with Crappie Masters to be aired at a later date on the Pursuit Channel. Maybe I can get a copy after it is done.

Headed up in a little while to get started. Don't know if I will get time to fish any at all till maybe Sunday. I need a faster boat so I can multi-task better!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Shine! Looking forward to seeing some good fish