Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance Rebate a Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance Rebate a Scam

I purchased a Structure Scan module and sent in for my 150.00 rebate. I called Lowrance and he told me to cut the large bar code off the box and send in with my receipt which I did.Now they tell me their not going to pay because I didn't send in the correct bar code from the box. I sent everything in according to what they told me at Lowrance and now they won't pay.I believe this is a total scam. They had no intention of paying.
    Jack Baker
    Bonner Springs and lawrence,Kansas Topo Maps,topo map,topographic topo,lowrance HDS DVDs,Lowrance StructureScan DVDs,Lowrance traning dvd,fishing maps, Bonner springs kansas,Iowa Nebraska missouri,Minnesota,North Dakotabanghead

Post Thanks / Like

I'd put this on Walleye Central also.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, was thinking I got scammed also. Have called and complained to Lowrance bout the rebate. Holy chit, today I got a check in the mail for rebate $200.00. Only took 4 dammed months.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got my $150 rebate for the LSS1..... Took about 2 months.........
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Took about that long for the I-pilot/trolling motor (whichever one it was) rebate too.:rolleyes:
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Lowrance rebate a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie_Express View Post
    Well, was thinking I got scammed also. Have called and complained to Lowrance bout the rebate. Holy chit, today I got a check in the mail for rebate $200.00. Only took 4 dammed months.
    Well after two months they said their operator made an error entering my info. Believe it or not! Then they said they would process my rebat but!! because they made an error it will be another two months. This will make 4 months I been trying to get my rebate still waiting. I think they should pass a bill in Congress outlawing all mail in rebates. They should give you your dam rebate when you purchse if they were honest.

Bonner Springs and lawrence,Kansas Topo Maps,topo map,topographic topo,lowrance HDS DVDs,Lowrance StructureScan DVDs,Lowrance traning dvd,fishing maps, Bonner springs kansas,Iowa Nebraska missouri,Minnesota,North Dakota

Post Thanks / Like

They made a mistake and are giving you a rebate and you are still B**chin ???? Gosh, It's Spring- get out and Fish !!