Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance Rebate a Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance Rebate a Scam

I purchased a Structure Scan module and sent in for my 150.00 rebate. I called Lowrance and he told me to cut the large bar code off the box and send in with my receipt which I did.Now they tell me their not going to pay because I didn't send in the correct bar code from the box. I sent everything in according to what they told me at Lowrance and now they won't pay.I believe this is a total scam. They had no intention of paying.
    Jack Baker
    Bonner Springs and lawrence,Kansas Topo Maps,topo map,topographic topo,lowrance HDS DVDs,Lowrance StructureScan DVDs,Lowrance traning dvd,fishing maps, Bonner springs kansas,Iowa Nebraska missouri,Minnesota,North Dakotabanghead

Post Thanks / Like

This guy has posted this all over this sit - can we have it removed?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he is just trying to get his post count upRofl

Post Thanks / Like

LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to say, I thought I saw this on the KS Board as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mapman76 View Post
    I purchased a Structure Scan module and sent in for my 150.00 rebate. I called Lowrance and he told me to cut the large bar code off the box and send in with my receipt which I did.Now they tell me their not going to pay because I didn't send in the correct bar code from the box. I sent everything in according to what they told me at Lowrance and now they won't pay.I believe this is a total scam. They had no intention of paying.
    Jack Baker
    Bonner Springs and lawrence,Kansas Topo Maps,topo map,topographic topo,lowrance HDS DVDs,Lowrance StructureScan DVDs,Lowrance traning dvd,fishing maps, Bonner springs kansas,Iowa Nebraska missouri,Minnesota,North Dakotabanghead
    Hey Jack, did you call the Better Business Bureau? They take care of stuff like that.

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls