Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grenada Crappie Masters congrats.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada Crappie Masters congrats.

Great finish for a local team. Tree Dipper and Net King finished in third place. Way to go guys. That should pay for your gas and leave you enough to enter the next Truman CDC tournament.
    Third David Cox and Steve Hockett with a two day total of 31.79 lbs. They were sitting in 8thplace after day ones weight of 15.61 lbs. Day two they had 16.18 lbs to move them up the boards. The team earned $2000.00 for third place.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add don't be sneaking any of them 3 lb fish back up here

Post Thanks / Like

Wtg cox/hocket! You all are on a role!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen the run down again and seen that Bugman got a top 25 finish and only two spots behind Capps and Coleman. Way to go man. Did you get them out of the Hog trough you told us about at camp last year? I can't imagine weighing in 14 fish that average 2 lbs. Stuff that dreams are made of. I have to get down there this summer for pulling cranks or next spring for some rigging. May have a heart attack if I catch the hogs I see and hear of you all catching down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Mr Cox and Mr Hocket!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to all the Mo. boys. A 3rd place finish is great, fantastic job to David and Steve.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys.Saw Lenny down there fishing some of the water we fishing but when he seen who we were he quickly left. Big thank you to him because we caught a 3 pounder and a 2 and a half shortly after.Had a great time.If you ever get the chance to go to Grenada, go it's awesome.See ya April 21,I'm fishing with my son and Dave is fishing with my daughter.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. Love to see the kids get involved with fishing and tournaments also.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to all the mo fellas! Very cool for lenny to do that! Bugman did the same thing last year for a tourny fisherman... class act move for the both of them who weren't fishing the tourny! To bad bug's didn't get the favor returned on friday wen someone he knew raped one of his best spots! Ggggrrrrr
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by net king View Post
    Thanks guys.Saw Lenny down there fishing some of the water we fishing but when he seen who we were he quickly left. Big thank you to him because we caught a 3 pounder and a 2 and a half shortly after.Had a great time.If you ever get the chance to go to Grenada, go it's awesome.See ya April 21,I'm fishing with my son and Dave is fishing with my daughter.
    Is my cut in the mailRofl Happy for you guy's glad you got a good finish. Now next year watch out... Congrats to all the MO boys that fished it is a great lake for big slabs. Cost me a lower unit seal and water in my gearcase but was worth the trip. Your right Jeffie, fish guy's like you would want them to fish you. Sent you a pm Steve.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast