Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My bream buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default My bream buddy

For the last 7 years I've tagged teamed bream fishing with a old buddy of mine this morning I found out he has cancer in his lower jaw. This fella could find a bream bed in a can of chicken soup. I'm not asking for anything. Just needed to say it.

Tunica

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

Let Your Friend know there is HOPE! God has gave me 6.5 Great years with Cancer!
    Many say I am Crazy to say that but its his plan,I have a brain tumor the size of a golf ball Deep in my brain ,My grandfather died of the same thing in 1971. There has been 18 cases in our county in the last 7 years.3 of us is still living!
    Never give up!
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your friend. Will definitely remember him in prayer. Just curious though...any history of tobacco use?
    He among you who is without sin...cast the first stone.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your friend, Spend some time with him and go fishin. The therapy for both of you. I know...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tunica
    For the last 7 years I've tagged teamed bream fishing with a old buddy of mine this morning I found out he has cancer in his lower jaw. This fella could find a bream bed in a can of chicken soup. I'm not asking for anything. Just needed to say it.

Tunica
    So sorry to hear that your friend has cancer..But the word cancer does not mean a death sentence anymore..Not for all cancers...Tell your friend to never give up...Both of you will be in my families prayers...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy
    Let Your Friend know there is HOPE! God has gave me 6.5 Great years with Cancer!
    Many say I am Crazy to say that but its his plan,I have a brain tumor the size of a golf ball Deep in my brain ,My grandfather died of the same thing in 1971. There has been 18 cases in our county in the last 7 years.3 of us is still living!
    Never give up!
    Rowdy

God Bless you Rowdy!!!! You have a great attitude...Please never lose it ..It will make the difference..You are in our prayers...